Please make direct contact with the camp contact if you are interested in applying for CREATE scholarship funding for your student. They should give you a scholarship code to register. This funding is first come, first served and must be requested by the parent/guardian. Parents are responsible for their student's camp registration and transportation to and from camp. Before signing up for a camp, please make sure your student has a sincere interest in attending and knows they are available to attend on the specific camp dates. Links concerning the camps and the camp contact information are shown below.
CREATE/Toyota Wellspring Scholarship Funded Camps
Parent may request funding for the camp, however the parent is responsible for the application fee. This funding is first come, first served.
- Veterinary Medicine Camp (current 6th-11th graders) Contact: Meredith Nagel, (662) 325-7591, [email protected]
- ASAP Accounting Camp (current 11th graders with a 24+ ACT) Contact: Trina Pollan, [email protected]
- Rural Medical and Science Scholars Camp (current 11th graders with 20+ ACT) Contact: Ann Sansing, [email protected]
- iDesign Camp (current 10th and 11th graders) Contact: Amy Crumpton, [email protected]
- Design Discovery Architecture Camp (current 10th and 11th graders who are at least 16 years old) Contact: Christopher Hunter, [email protected]
- INvision Art and Design Camp (current 10th and 11th graders who are at least 16 years old) Contact: Dixie Boswell, (662) 325-7042, [email protected]
These opportunities are also available, through other funding sources:
Free Camp Opportunity
- VICEROY Cyber Defenders Camp (current 8th-11th graders) Contact: Shelly Hollis at [email protected]
$25 Engineering Camps and One Free Transportation Camp Opportunity
- Bagley Engineering Academies - (current kindergarten-12th graders) Registration will open in March. Click here to get on their camp interest list. You may also contact [email protected] if you have questions.
For any general or additional information, please call (662) 325-4140 or contact MSU Camps and Conference Staff at [email protected] .